My Speaker's Kit
Style: “It’s more informative when you have someone up there talking about a case study instead of panelists just giving you snippets of information,” an attendee said at one of my recent events. I agree. During my presentations, I make sure there is enough pertinent information for attendees to walk away with and put in to action on their own campaigns. I show attendees what works in social media marketing and online public relations, and even more importantly, what hasn’t worked for me. I speak from experience, only offering case studies of the campaigns I've personally led for clients.
Giovanni Gallucci is a recovering Microsoft .NET programmer-turned-internet-journeyman who develops and delivers award-winning search engine and social media strategy for awesome clients in music, film, tv, tech, travel, & sports.
Name: giovanni gallucci
Topics: search engine optimization, social media marketing, online marketing and public relations, online audience development, viral marketing, mobile marketing, online video, online reputation, photography and online content production & promotion.
Industry Specialization: music, film, tv, technology, travel, & sports.
Travels from: Dallas, Texas (Flies Southwest Airlines out of Love Airport only - unless Southwest does not fly into destination)
- Commercial fees negotiated on a case by case basis. Minimum $1,000 plus expenses.
- Non-profit (including presentations to accredited educational organizations) engagements are typically free depending on my availability.
- In all cases expenses must be covered by host and are separate from speaker's fees.
Requirements: 1 coach ticket, round-trip airfare (Flies Southwest airlines out of Dallas Love Field); standard class rental car allowance for 1 day per daily engagement + 1 additional day (minimum of two days); 3+ star hotel for 1 nights per daily engagement + 1 additional night (minimum of two nights).
Contact: speaking(@)gallucci(dot)net or 469.682.6978.
On one hand, Giovanni Gallucci is a recovering Microsoft .NET programmer-turned-internet-journeyman who develops and delivers award-winning search engine and social media strategy for awesome clients in music, film, tv, tech, travel, & sports. On the other hand he's a professional photographer, filmmaker, and online content creator working with clients in the same industries.
Giovanni brings bleeding edge ideas to the table and he's not afraid to step in front of corporate career ladder-climbers and old industry sticks-in-the-mud to lead the charge when necessary. He brings all the big ideas, creative and technical talent as the large agencies, except he actually delivers results, not just smoke, mirrors, and PowerPoint presentations from interns. Giovanni is passionate, driven, hungry, doesn't care about what HR thinks, and constantly surprises even himself at what he'll do for money.
Giovanni is a keynote speaker who presents at international events like ad:tech, Canada Music Week, Dewey Beach Music Festival, Dubai's Digital Media Forum, Macworld, Pubcon, Search Engine Watch Live! and SXSWi. He has been covered in a variety of media outlets including AdAge, AdWeek, The Dallas Morning News, Fox Business News, The Houston Chronicle, Inc. Magazine, InfoWorld, NBC, The New York Times, The London Telegraph, USA Today, and Wired Magazine among others.
He's so good at so much that it's hard to explain in a couple paragraphs, better to just see his work at https://gallucci.net/work/
Giovanni speaks on a wide variety of topics in search engine optimization and social media:
- “Getting Big Media Access Via Social Media”
- “Social Media Optimization”
- “Extreme Social Media Marketing”
- “In These Troubled Times… Successful Online PR & Marketing On A Shoe-String Budget”
- “Making A Living In Online Media”
- “Social Media Basics For Public Relations Pros”
- “The Dark Side Of Social Media Marketing – Gaming The Community”
- “Safe Networking Tips For Parents”
- “Fire Your Public Relations Firm!”
- “PR Firms In Crisis: How To Keep Your Clients From Firing You”
- “SEO Is DEAD. Long Live SEO!”
- “Saving Traditional Media With Social Media”
- “Politics 3.0 – Interactive Political Successes”
- “Twittiful – 10 Guaranteed Ways To Wreck Your Brand on Social Media”
- “Online Brand Reputation Management”
- “Building A Rockstar Music Career On A Bootstrap Budget”
- “Dead Men Walking – The Bleak Future For Traditional Media”
- “21st Century Warfare – Fighting Intolerance Online”
- “Case Studies In Screwing The Record Companies”
- “Measuring Success – Social Media Marketing Analytics”
- “Unconference Best Practices – Creating A World Class Event From 0 – 60 in Seven Days”
- “Building A Successful Social Media Marketing Practice”
- “Winning Hearts And Minds Via Social Media – A New Kind Of Warfare”
- “Big Brand Successes In Social Media Marketing”