About Giovanni Gallucci
I'm an Ad Age, Emmy, Telly, and Webby award-winning search engine optimization expert, social media specialist, software developer, and digital strategist based in Dallas, Texas. I have a Renaissance soul and combining my range of talents, I deliver effective, world-class social media and marketing campaigns. I build audiences through targeted, relevant content that engages fans on social networks via photography and video.
I work with vibrant, energetic brands to increase sales, achieve a marketplace advantage, and outperform competition. Working together, we look at all short- and long-term digital and traditional marketing activities and get a plan, implement the plan, and adjust the plan to see continued success.
My expertise is in creating audience interest and loyalty for brands in entertainment, fashion, sports, technology, and food and beverage.
I like to think I'm good at what I do. I love it when others think I'm good at what I do, too. Here are some of the awards I've won.
- Three Lone Star Emmy Awards (My roles: cinematography, still photography, social media strategy and management)
- Nomination for a Lone Star Emmy Award (My roles: cinematography, still photography, social media strategy and management)
- Seventeen Telly Awards over four years (My roles: cinematography, still photography, social media strategy & management)
- Music Video For You I Do by Roger Creager nominated for Music Video of the Year by the Texas Regional Radio Music Awards (My role: cinematography)
- Webby Online Video Award winner: SXSW (My roles: cinematography, editing)
- AdAge Top 20 U.S. Search Engine Marketing Firm (Founding Partner/COO of Kinetic Results.
I'm shy and I have terrible social skills. By all means, put me in front of an audience.
I teach individuals, businesses and organizations in music, film, TV, tech, travel, sports and nonprofits how social media aligns with their marketing and PR strategies. My speaking style is vibrant, frank, humorous, energetic, and personal. Read testimonials of what others think of my speaking style.
I customize each presentation for the audience. I also adjust on-the-fly during my talks to match audience interaction and understanding. I never leave people behind.
Topics range from the theoretical to the strategic, and to the tactical depending on audience and need. I have presented to musicians, artist managers, politicians, university audiences, technology experts, journalists, marketers, government agencies, students, entrepreneurs, among others.
WHAT I DO
I produce award-winning social media campaigns for clients that link brands with highly-connected fans so my clients enjoy active, engaged relationships with their consumers on social media. I'm passionate about my adventures in social and digital media building awesome brands. I am a recovering mobile & web developer-turned-internet-journeyman who develops and delivers search and social media strategy for clients in entertainment, events, sports, & tech/start-ups.
Contact me at 469.682.6978 or email@example.com and let's get you connected with your online audience in a way you never thought possible!
HOW I DO IT
The most vital ingredient to a successful project is thorough planning. During pre-production planning and concept development I meet with each client and map out a project concept and proposal addressing the unique elements necessary for the success of the project. During this pre–production planning period I address the following areas:
- Goal – What is your goal for the project? ( e.g. fundraising, promotion, etc. )
- Message – What information do you want your audience to walk away with?
- Audience – Who is your primary audience? (e.g. funders, prospective clients, general audience)
- Length – What are your length restrictions? (e.g. most effective web video is 3-5 minutes)
- Venue/format – How will people see your film or video? (the web, DVD, broadcast)
After these primary questions are answered I can focus on style, content, timeline, budget, and logistics. Although I always begin with a very clear idea of the look, feel, and effect of your final cut, I allow room for projects to grow, change, and develop organically.
Providing a full range of production and post-production services, I can take your projects from concept to final cut, because I offer all of these services in-house using small, highly qualified professionals, I can keep these services affordable.